Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Post for the version 20.1.1



     This is gonna be the last post for 2011.. hard to believe but it’s over. Again, time flies so fast! 2011 just went through from a blink of an eye. And then, here we go again, welcoming year 2012. 


     Indeed, year 2011 for me is a mind blowing one. The historic version of my life. We are inching toward the end of the year and it’s difficult not to look back and take stock on the year that is just about over.


     As 2011 bids farewell, we will now be upgrading from version 20.1.1 to version 20.1.2. Like the different versions of Angry Birds, we are expecting v 20.1.2 a more adventurous and more exciting version. 


     But before saying Hello to this new version, Let me thank Allah for the gift of life, I also thank Him for the gift of wonderful people I have met along this journey. Some of them inspired me, cared for me, challenged me, loved me and encouraged me, but all of them helped me to realize how meaningful and beautiful my life is. Bless them with love, good health, security, wealth, success, peace and joy.


.. PRÓSPERO AÑO NUEVO..!!


c",)promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment