Thursday, January 6, 2011

~ Don't Know What to Post!!! ~

    
        It takes me 2 minutes, 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, or may be 2 years to post something interesting... LOL!! I'm not a good writer anyway... Not an author of a book or editor-in-chief of a certain publication such as school magazine.. haha! never been a contributor for once..


       Further, never been awarded as Best in English for having impressive essay, story, composition, poems, etc. Trying Hard English might be the right award for me.. (Ouch!! but it's ok).. Nevertheless, joining this blogsite could help me in enhancing my English Writing Skill.. (ahhmp!!!) Learning is a continuous process.


       So, you readers must watch out because the Star is Born.. This post is nonsense.


       P.S.: ayaw ra mu saba if dili mu ganahan ha.., praktis ra biya ni bitaw..




       _Saad..!

2 comments:

  1. nice to c u in the blogosphere. :) go go go lang. anything goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. i followed the link u posted in fb.., nkta ko kc n me ganito pla kya i decide to create mine, feeling kuno me alam s mga ganito.. anything goes nga mangyayari...

    ReplyDelete