Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time flies so fast! [A Birthday Thanks Post]


 _Time flies so fast..
first day of another 365 day
around the sun is about to end..

But before the second day begins;
i would like to extend my sincerest thanks
to those who made this day very memorable.

To my officemates,
who rejected my birthday
leave because they declared
that this day is a grand celebration.
I know, busog kayo lahat because of my
mouth-watering foods I prepared for you. Again,
Shukran for the greetings, wishes and Gifts as well.
Let me also grab this opportunity to say Thank You for
your unwavering understanding when things get awfully tiring. You know what i mean.

To my Facebook friends,
who post their birthday greetings
and wishes.. Saying Thank You in different
languages for the effort in typing your messages
is nothing without the deepest appreciation I gave for every
letter in your post. Again, Thank You from the bottom of my 

Special mention
to my friend Long 2x,
the one and only friend who
send her greetings through SMS
with matching Birthday tone pa which
i recieved around 12:02am of Feb 17, 2011.

of course, before
forgot everything; 
would like also to extend 
my sincerest thanks  to my
loving and supportive sponsors who 
made my birthday celebration successful.


To te Gang 2x for
my Penshoppe White
T-Shirt with a  qoutes 
"The Famous Gentlemen"
I love it, asante!


To te Jeck 2x who
provided a delicious Maja.
Extend my xie xie to your Mom.

To Ma'am Lenneth
for your very cute cake.
Kasing cute mo un, hehe!!

To te vangie for making
the Chicken Spag, and the
delightful Mango Float which is
the highlight of the Kainan because
i noticed that un ang unang naubos nla.

Futhermore,
birthday celebration
is not complete without
cakes and ice cream; let me
give my special thanks to my EVER
SUPPORTIVE and my SAVIOR Chief. Ma'am
Jam, Merci for the 1 gallon ice cream and
2 cakes you sponsored.. Sa uulitin po Ma'am ha..

another special mention;
to those who give me a cash
gift; the two of you, you know who
you are. I would like to congratulate you
because you gave the right gift for me. Somehow,
I had a less expenses for my celebration.. Gracias!!!

Pahabol lang,
on my way home
around 8 o'clock eve;
i recieved a phone call
from my Family which makes
my day complete. Thanks naman
at hindi sila Nakalimut..

Closing Statement,
Alhamdulillah.. ALLAH gave
me another year of Praising Him
and believing Him. ALLAH is Great
He is the Most Merciful and the Most
Beneficient.. Ya Allah, Thanks for all the
Good things you gave to me for it keeps me
on believing and thank you also for the bad things 
for it keeps me strong and it strenghtens my faith to you.

AmEen.. 

_Saad..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment