Friday, February 18, 2011

Everyday is a Party Party!



          As I turn the second page, I thought that this day will be on this setting as shown below.















     




      Yes, I started the day with overloaded paperworks which I almost forgot to eat for lunch. But it was alright, for it will serves as my training for the upcoming more heavy tasks.


     But I was wrong, I am not expecting for the part two celebration. How come? My Transcycle chum send a Cake (shown below) that brought my officemate into ecstatic mode again for the 2nd time. Lipay na pud sila lalo na si Ma'am Lerma.




















     And of course, I am so glad to slice the cake for the second time around. Merci to the sponsor; as what I had said to you, everyday is a party basta't anjan ang mga sponsor natin. Jeck 2x got the trick. Wise gyud ka!




      One more thing, a party party is nothing without the picture taking moments. I will give credits to Ma'am Angie that serves as the cameraman. Pictures attached herewith are captured by herself as a breaking ceremony to her brand new Samsung Champ.




     But before I will end this blog, I would like to Thank the person who said this awhile ago "I wish our friendship will last forever. I treat you as my youngest brother. Don't change. Hopefully, my kindness to you won't change too. If ever that I'll be at Dipolog, I'll never forget you, arikolay aken." This person gave me a very special key holder (Shown Below). Again, Thank you so much.




     As this second day ends, I can say that I am walking on the air because many people value for what i have invested to them.


_Saad...!

No comments:

Post a Comment